I need to source weld on foot peg brackets

preventec47

Sep 6, 2019
I have a no name bike with foot pegs too far forward to allow for good stand up riding and I want to add another set further back
that I can stand on easily. I have google searched and found a thousand foot pegs but I need whatever they connect to at the frame
and be welded on. I would think that someone offers this commercially so I dont have to fab something up myself.....

My frame tubes are 1 inch O.D. and steel and is welded together from the factory.

Any other good places to search if no one has a ready answer.

Thanks

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
I have a no name bike with foot pegs too far forward to allow for good stand up riding and I want to add another set further back
that I can stand on easily. I have google searched and found a thousand foot pegs but I need whatever they connect to at the frame
and be welded on. I would think that someone offers this commercially so I dont have to fab something up myself.....

My frame tubes are 1 inch O.D. and steel and is welded together from the factory.

Any other good places to search if no one has a ready answer.

Thanks
What type and size bike yall got? If you are changing the foot pegs you might consider going to a dirtbike junk yard, buy a frame, cut it down and use the pegs and mounts. 4 pegs on a dirt bike? Interesting... bv000021.gif

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom