Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Okay, so the bet wasn't really fair since this wasn't my 1st DW at Cooperland. The ex-wife of 11 years happened to drop by the house today while Tigger & I were folding up some laundry in the living room. As any "good woman", that's an avid housekeeper would notice, while we were matching up the white socks I had just pulled from the dryer she said, "My God Jeff, those socks aren't clean, in fact they are nasty!" I told her that they were clean and they had been washed several times and the red stains on the socks were from Cooperland. I tried to explain that the red dirt stains everything. Her resopnse was that I just don't know how to do laundry and if I knew what I was doing I would have gotten all the dirt out. To make a long story short a bet was made. She said "I can get the stains out." I said "no you can't."

This evening I got a call saying "I owe you a home cooked meal delivered to your door, I couldn't get the stains out." There is justice in this world. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
right on! :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:thumb: :p

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
gotta love that red soil !

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by BunduBasher
gotta love that red soil !

Not when you undershorts look like you took a massive red dump in them. :eek:

Nice job on winning a Home Cooked meal! Just pray she cooks a meal you like. :)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
That is great, Jeff!  Great one to spread around.:laugh:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert

This evening I got a call saying "I owe you a home cooked meal delivered to your door, I couldn't get the stains out."

if it looks like alpo...

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Way to go Jeff!
Friend of ours, from Oklahoma City was up last week, the wife asked him how they get the red stain out of clothes... he said easy, throw them out and buy new ones :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Zoomer
Way to go Jeff!
Friend of ours, from Oklahoma City was up last week, the wife asked him how they get the red stain out of clothes... he said easy, throw them out and buy new ones :)
I came home with quite a few less pairs of socks & undies than I went with, I just tossed them in the fire while no one was looking ;)

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Originally posted by Jeff Gilbert

I came home with quite a few less pairs of socks & undies than I went with, I just tossed them in the fire while no one was looking ;)

Jeff,
What the heck did you do to your undies? :eek:

Top Bottom