Stumpy

May 31, 2002
...I'd have no luck at all. Well, most of you know the outcome of the highly touted toe vs. tree title fight at TNT a while back, but my luck has only gotten better since then. About three weeks ago I struggled to get over a bad sinus infection. Back to good health and, BAM, I came down with mono last sunday morning. Out of work until today, laid up in the bed for a week, feeling like I was beat down with a bulldozer. Thank God for all my moto tapes and all the movie channels... I could've gone crazy. So I'm feeling pretty good as of yesterday and I decide to put my bike back together... had the rear end torn off for new bearings and grease in the linkage. I got it all buttoned up and I leaned it over on the stand to slosh some fuel over to the petcock side of the tank and, @*&^#%(*%$&^%$#*&^%$((&^!, the stand flipped out from underneath the bike, which, in turn, sent the bike airborne and horizontal. The first thing to hit was the footpeg... RIGHT ON THE SAME DAMN TOE! So, off to the emergency room with Stumpy. When I walked in with my little boot on from the last episode, they were, like, "you've done this before, aint'cha." Well x-rays reveal that there is no new break, but the first one never healed and probably never will. Now the attention turns to the rather large gash on the top of the toe. Time for some poking and prodding to see if there is any ligament damage. Thankfully, there was no extra damage. Three stitches and another hole, in what little toenail I have, to drain blood later and I'm on my way home. Woohoo. I did find a penny heads up at the gas station, though. My luck is sure to change now! :thumb:

Stumpy

May 31, 2002
I seem to be healing quick and getting something else wrong right after I get healed. First H/S is Sept 22, so I gotta get better.

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Hey it could be worse...ever seen Gomer ride a dirt bike? :eek:

Bikes run and hide when they see him coming! They know bad things are gonna happen!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Stump Im starting to think that bad things are starting to follow you. Next time have your women or wife fix the bike for you while you kick back and supervise.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Stumpy, I sure hope that penny pays off!
Dang big guy, you are due!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom