Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I didn't stick around for the afternoon race. How did YOU guys do??
I got 3 laps done in 1:57. Good enough for 19th/30 in the Open C class and 202/351 overall.
Man do I hurt!!! Broken front fender was only casualty. Those trees are hard! ;)

Oct 10, 2000
I was running 9th in 4strkA half way through the race when I smacked a tree at high speed flipping my bike over and planting me in the ground. I bent the bars and couldn't run the bike in a straight line so I pulled of the track :(

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Good job!

Be easy on that bike! You gotta make it down here and ride with us! ;)

(Both of you!!!)

Oct 10, 2000
Thanks Corey, hogwylde is right about those trees being hard.....lol......I'm okay, my neck hurts alittle and I got a bruse on my leg about the size of a softball other than that I.............ummmmm....ummmmmmmm.........what was my name again? Well gotta go cause I forgot what I was talkin about..........(I rung my bell good)

motormichael

~SPONSOR~
Sep 26, 2001
Good job John. My son, Lee, finished 223 O.A. and 39 out of 68 in 200C. We were real pleased with that since he has been on the bike very little this year. I ran Vet B with a buddy just because we wanted to run the three hrs. and see where we stacked up against the best riders. We found out real quick that we were out classed. We both had a good start but from there on we went backwards. I crashed hard on a down hill on the second lap and got taggled up with a faster rider on the third lap. I managed to recover a bit on the forth lap and nearly made it around to start lap 5. My buddy did start lap five only to crash hard and break his collar bone. He finished 22 and I was 23rd. 190 and 194 O.A. out of 233. I told him we should run the morning race. Almost everyone we knew did.

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I saw in the results that you didn't do as well as I thought you should have Tim, now I know why! I just about did an endo into one of the creek crossing when I approached a little hot. Lucky for me I didn't make a fool out of my self in front of the spectators there.

Last edited:
Top Bottom