RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm getting a group of guys to come down and ride if anyone is interested. Easy, old guy riding :laugh:

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Why Sunday? Are you planning a race? That has always been one of my problems with the enduros. They always happen on Sunday. Saturday is a better riding day for me and the boys. I'd like to get a ride in with you again but doubt it will happen on a Sunday, sorry.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Just another thought you could buy your RAC permits online and join us for some really sweet single track riding that lost trails doesn't offer. I did over 35 miles of continuous single track Saturday. I think LT charges 30 for the day and RAC is 125 for the year and has way more to offer the bike rider. Not that I don't want to see or ride LT cause I do but think it is geared more for quads than bikes from what i've heard. Garantee if you rid RAC you'll be back!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Thanks anyway Gordon but RAC is too far for me to come down enough times for the $125 to work out. Besides, I'm just not in shape to do the kind of mileage and pace you have been doing.

I did find out why I get arm pump so bad, turns out it's not arm pump but a pinched nerve in my neck. It has gotten to the point where my whole arm goes numb and my bicep twitches 24 hours a day. I started PT a couple of weeks ago and the twitching has subsided but the numbness is still hanging in there. I think it's getting better but there is still the rest of my body that is broken down.

Anyway, I’ll be at Lost Trails around 9:00 if anyone wants to ride.

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Easy, old guy riding

Translation = No hills... Wait, you didnt like hills when you were young :laugh:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Nice video Bill. You were on the first bike, right? The red tires were a nice touch! :nener:

The ride yesterday was great. It was just Dan, myself and my buddy Steve. We spent some time in the morning helping to cut some new single track that will be really nice once it's been ridden in. Too bad it was near 95 degrees or it would have been most excellent!

We have to get a group ride going at Lost Trails.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Nice video Bill. You were on the first bike, right? The red tires were a nice touch!

That's my 6-y/o. He's been riding since Sept. and can already smoke you on hills.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Calm down there Nancy. I never claimed I was better than a six year old, just you ;)

Just wait until your kids become faster than you. You get a warm feeling because they are improving so much but at the same time you just got whooped by your kid. Once my son got better than me I started racing against little kids just to build my ego back up :laugh:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
... I started racing against little kids just to build my ego back up.
Too bad it didn't work!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Yes it did, he got all excited when he took a top 10 finish, of course nobody told him there were only 8 riders.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Oh, my ego is fine...
Last time you had an ego boost is when you beat me off the line at hancock that lasted half a mile when I passed you. Then I saw you standing at the bottom of that hill looking rather glum.

Top Bottom