BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Last year sometime justql and I were talking about the Heartland Spodes. You see, we coined the name before DW01 and made a banner to fly at our campsite. To say the least the name stuck. I presented the idea of the Local Chapters to the Support Team and after some debate, the Local Chapters Forums were debuted.
I recently went to Ford F-Series BB and what did I see? There BB was simular to the last version of DRN "and" they had added "Local Chapters Forums". Seems there are some other BB's that are following the cutting edge of DRN. Thanks Okie and all that support the and this site.
Brian :aj:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ford-Trucks.com ?
I'm on there (Okie DRN) and f150online as well (they have a Super Duty forum)

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I got some good help on my brakes in the Super Duty Forum. I bought a 99 4x4 f250. These guys are as bad as us on DRN. LOL
BTW, I'm BSWIFT, go figure. :cool:

B

biglou

"Ford Truck World" has a chapter for each state. You wanna talk about a HUGE board with just too much to read?! :scream: My God, you could spend some money there! They have some beautiful trucks... :cool:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Brian - Great idea - Local chapters. Thanks Okie for making it happen!

The Michigan forum has worked exactly like I had hoped it would. When a new rider wants to know where to ride in Michigan or needs someone to ride with, we cut and paste the Chapter website.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone at DW '02. The MI caravan of 7 is really excited about the trip.

Mike

Top Bottom