CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Just wondering if we would want to set up camp at Dirtweek as a group? Thought I would throw the idea out.

I should be getting there Monday afternoon. I'm pretty limited on my camping supplies (tent, grill, stove, no canopy or awning), but everyone is welcome to share whatever I have. I've got Dave and Lonnie(my dad) coming, but they don't want to camp in a tent, and aren't sure when they can come. Looks like we'll be the only 3 from KY, but Indiana has quite a few going.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I plan on arriving on Monday afternoon late. I will being sleeping at Motel6 but will leave my trailer all week. I think it would be fairly kewl to have the chapters camping together, but no matter what it looks to be a good time. I'll try to find you when I get there, Corey, and park close.
I will have a couple of tarps with me that you can use. I may have a lantern or two if we want to set up a comman area for resting, eating, and throwin the bull around.

Our oldest boy, Chris, may not be able to attend this year. It seems that football just may take priority. He wants very bad to come to DW, but he also wants to stay home to play football. Decisions, decisions.....:)

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Good deal Jay. You gotta get that boy to come. lol, guess that would mean two bikes for you, huh!? Can't wait, and look forward to riding with you and Tim again! :yeehaw:

Hogwylde

Aug 1, 2001
I'm borrowing a small (really small) motorhome from my parents and from what i've seen, Okie is gonna have us guys with generators off in our own little corner. (Hey, I slummed in a puptent last year.....that would be fine with me, but you know how WOMEN are......roughing it to her is no cable tv!!! 4 days and no shave or shower.....covered in dirt and mud...i was in heaven!!)
Ya'll er welcome to come by anytime though. I'll be socializing LOTS more this year......I just rode and rode and rode last year and didn't get to meet hardly anyone.

Oct 10, 2000
Save me a spot CAL!!! We'll be in a tent this year, last year it was a small pop up. We're bringing to many bikes this time to pull the camper so we'll be slummin. I'll be arriving Wed. night LATE and will try night to wake you up setting up the tent...lol..It will be me and two other Indiana guys (Bart and Brandon).

How will I know where you have your tent set up?

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by wheelie4strokeB
Save me a spot CAL!!! We'll be in a tent this year, last year it was a small pop up. We're bringing to many bikes this time to pull the camper so we'll be slummin. I'll be arriving Wed. night LATE and will try night to wake you up setting up the tent...lol..It will be me and two other Indiana guys (Bart and Brandon).

How will I know where you have your tent set up?

Heck yeah! Wake me up and I'll help you get set up. :yeehaw:

I'll have a little 3 man dome tent...I think it's green, and one of oldguy's ez-ups with my bike under it. As of right now, I plan on driving a White 2001 long bed Chevy truck(reg. cab). If that changes, I'll let you know. I'm going to try and get near some trees. I'll try to make up a little "Reserved for Wheelie" sign. :aj:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom