YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Got another group ride building up. Sorry I didn't post this earlier but I just got confirmation that it was happening. So far it is looking like about 6 of us going. More are always welcome.

We are meeting at Long Lake to ride that then relocating down the road to ride Missake Jct.

Weather is looking a little spotty. But what the heck.... A little watter never hurt anyone right ;)

I am still working on a sitter for my kid. If that falls thru I may just be ridding Long Lake and make a bee line for home.

I have never rode this trail and have been dieng to do so for some time now.

Hope to see ya's there :cool:

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Cool deal. We are all coming from quite a ways down south so we may not hit right at 10:00am so be a little patient.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Will not be able to make it Don. I'll be on the way to McArthur, Ohio for the national. Watch out for the wet hole at Long Lake right near the start. Of course if you're on Skippy, you'll just float across.
Ride to ride again,
Young Ted

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Its looking like there will be 6 of us coming (3 veichles) plus you 525. Should be a good time. see ya there.

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
Wow did we have fun. I have pictures and stories to tell. But I am starving and tired and dirty so they will have to wait.

Yes Woodsy I know that is gonna kill you. :nener:

Top Bottom