DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I'll be at the 500 on Saturday with a chain saw in my hand. Tornado hit the SE corner. Enduro is in two weeks.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
"you just dropped a notch in my book."
I know what you mean, golfing and felony convictions are pretty equitable!

"whats next, badminton, horse-shoes?"
I think crochet..... maybe needlepoint?

"I'll be at the 500 on Saturday with a chain saw in my hand."
What's up Sunday.... golf? ;)

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
craig_enid said:
"What's up Sunday.... golf? ;)
Actually yes, if I can get a tee time.

I haven't seen my sister and her family since Christmas and blew them off the weekend of the vintage race.

They will be in town and my brother in law wants to play. I wish I didn't have to work Monday but it sounds like we may have a decent turn out Saturday so maybe we can put a dent in it.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I ended up riding Draper this afternoon in the heat. I almost forgot what it was like to ride on dirtA that actually has moisture \ traction in it. As to the 500, how bad was it hit?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
The southeast corner was hit pretty hard. There was probably 3/4 mile of blue trail that was solid downed trees. We just followed Chuck and the skid steer and whenever he hit stuff that was too big to push cut it up. The south side of the ISDE had a lot of damage too. We did all of it on foot with chainsaws and loppers. No one has been over to see the 80 yet but it looks like the SE corner of it took a direct hit.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Ditto Thanks for the effort. Seems ya have a big race in a couple of weeks.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
picture of the damage

It has been a long time since I have tried to post a pic. Here is try #1.

Attachments

• tornado damage 500-1.jpg
    tornado damage 500-1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 20

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Yep, Golden Eagle Enduro June 12th.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll see if I can make it Saturday. I've got knee surgery on the 9th so the Golden Eagle is out.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
cmon dwreck, that looks like a good spot for the a\b split. some call that bad, I consider it technical (not by any means is that saying I could make it the first few attempts).

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
We had a AA guy with us that was all for us throwing up a couple arrows and leaving it as is. His nickname is Mandozer. Probably could run up a hill with his 450 over his head.

Top Bottom