JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Anybody here interested in riding on Thursdays in N. Tex? Enduro Nut and I usually go to Muenster, but we're open to hitting Barnwell Mountain, Stillwater, or anything else good.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Thursdays are normally pretty good for me. Dec 12th will be the next time I will be around and can ride. Set something up for then???

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Sounds great. Let's plan on it. Send me your email address and I'll get in touch with you closer to the day. Send your addy to buzzardflatsjim@aol.com, as I haven't subscribed here yet and can't access my PMs. Too bad you couldn't get away tomorrow, as Nut and a few others are gathering for a day's insanity in the woods. I'm actually going up tonight, I think, to get an early start. Just have to change my oil and clean the air filter before I leave.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Sure wish I could have made it. Had to head out of town to see the kiddo for his b-day (well I head out every other weekend). I'll send you an e-mail when I get home so we can head out then.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
December 12th it is; nothing better than Muenster on my birthday :aj: ! Look forward to meeting you. We starting riding with another rider from Argyle and look forward to adding riders - the more the merrier!

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
Looks like another buddy, Hugh B., will be coming that day with his 520 M/XC. I may also bring my son Jimbo, if he behaves himself and doesn't miss any school before then. Might be a party of five, which means we just need one more to get the egg roll.

psycho

King Rot-Gut
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2000
Ouch.. I forgot about this. Would love to ride, but here at work we have a lot of changes going on and I have been nominated to work on the 12th. So I guess I will have to sit this one out. This work situation is sure getting in the way of my riding. Sorry bro.... Would love to try it after Christmas though.

Top Bottom