wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HA!`

you may have to fend off 300 area qualifier dudes in the process! I think LTM is closed to play riding this weekend?

may want to call or check the web site...... www.ltmoffroad.com

wardy

326mx

Mar 25, 2002
I was there yesterday.... they redid the track completely. Many many riders fell victims to the longer jumps and higher whoops, Including me(bent subframe) But if i can bend back my subframe and get the bike back together i might be up there to ride, but i am still gonna go to root on friends.

Jason

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by wardy
you may have to fend off 300 area qualifier dudes in the process! I think LTM is closed to play riding this weekend?
Ya, I know, AJ told me last night. Oh well, slight change in plans I guess. ;) We're still going riding on Sat. just somewhere else I guess. :)

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
I have a friend that owns a mx track down that way.....name is Gray Gabbert. I think the place is named Cycle World Mx or on that order anyway. Not sure how much land he has there but thinking it mite be a place to ride. YOu should run up and try Taylorville (south Fork dirt riders) tell Leroy the owner that i sent you. He has 320 acres of trails and timber I guess and a gently MX track also.

wardy

ps most of the d-17 places to ride/race are on my site.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom