roughlander

Nov 20, 2001
has anyone had any experences with M2R helmets, especially the Revelation series. I'm thinking about purchasing one. Have a HJC and like it, but I really like the paint on the M2R.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Grant Langston has one ;)

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
If I was in need of a new helmet I think a new M2R would be at the top of my list. The Revelation model is one of the lightest helmets available. The price is about as high as the helmet is lite though. I've heard nothing but good about there helmets though. If you can afford one I think that they would definitely be worth a look.

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
The M2R Revelation is a very nice helmet. I tried one on and it felt great, just as nice as my Shoei VFXR or Arai VX-Pro. It felt lighter, too. If I hadn't gotten a smoking deal on the VFX-R I would have looked more seriously at the M2R.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Check out www.bobscycle.com for a HUGE selection of M2R helmets - the Revelation-X models are only $159.99 - very afforable! Cool paint jobs too.

Buzz Bomb

May 9, 2000
Too bad I don't have a KTM. The Grant Langston version looks awesome. I'm glad I read this link, though. This will probably be my next helmet.

Montana300

May 4, 2000
I got my new Revelation X and rode with it last weekend. I really like it, good fit for me, very light and looks cool. I got the Team Yellow with the mack daddy metalflake graphics. It's a great helmet value IMO.

Top Bottom