MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
It looks like the weather will finally be switching to something decent for the weekend! We're (the Motoweissen's) will be heading to Grayling for Friday-Sunday, and riding the South Kalkaska loop from the M-72 parking lot. On Monday, after Ben marches in the local Memorial Day parade, Andy and I will be heading to the Grattan MX track for a day of practice.

If anyone's interested, the more the merrier!

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Mark, I gotta meet Ms. MotoMarie. You have too much time to ride, even with all them chillin'.

Let's stay in touch about Grayling riding, my folks are near Camp Grayling.

Rickshaw

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Too much time??? Let's just say it's been talk... I've only ridden my new KTM twice this year. The Trailfest will be the first time we've all been out this year.

We're within shouting distance of Camp Grayling. We'll have to meet for a ride and a cold one at Spike's Keg 'o' Nails!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have a meeting on Saturday morning and have to finish up some trail maintenance (chain saw), but a trip to Grayling for a cold one sounds like a good idea. What time???

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Mike Call me, let's talk about a time. Rickshaw, you going to Grayling?

The cold one would be for drinking!

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Man, I wish I could be there for the riding and cold barley pops! Gotta stay around home a take care of the spring house/yard things so I can ride the following weekend! Have fun!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Badgerman, I know what you mean. It is 9:45pm and the lawn mower just ran out of gas (me too!). My trip north is a one day event. I also have many things to do at home.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Mee too, yard work on Sun and Mon. Trail maint on Sat and hopefully a little trail ride too.

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
Mark, I've got my last honey do projects with mulch and setting up a hot tub.

Let's hook up in Grayling later this summer.

Rickshaw

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by fatherandson
Badgerman, I know what you mean. It is 9:45pm and the lawn mower just ran out of gas (me too!). My trip north is a one day event. I also have many things to do at home.

Why didn't you get the neighbor kid to mow the lawn for you? :)

Can't wait 'till next weekend! I'm gonna bring lots of cookies and adult sodas! I may even bring my waders and an ultralite spinning rod. That little trout stream we rode past on Sunday looks pretty inviting. Anybody up for a short fishing excursion? Mark? Brian?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by rickshaw
Mark, I've got my last honey do projects with mulch and setting up a hot tub.

Let's hook up in Grayling later this summer.

Rickshaw

Hot tub?

PARTY AT RICK'S HOUSE!!!!!!! :D

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Sounds good to me!!! Let us know when!!!!!

Badgerman, that stream and the one we went swimming in last year are very easy to find by truck. I can show you on a map. No problem.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
You can bet I'll bring an ultralight along! I'm in! Brook trout cooked in aluminum foil with a little lemon and butter over campfire coals - you can't beat that!
:cool:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Man, I sure wish I could figure out what this thing is! :aj:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Hey Rick, is the tub portable????
If so, I'll get a flat bed trailer and pick it up next Friday afternoon for the trip to Moorestown!!!!! :aj:
I think it is a former KDX rider immediately after riding a KTM 400 EXC for the first time.
Or....based on the note displayed on the email, I think it is making fun of one of the moderaters - AJ.

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
the tub's soon to be in it's permanent position at Rickshaw Racing HQ.

maybe we should consider passing a hat around for a portable spa for Trailfest III :aj:

Rickshaw

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
We don’t need a portable spa, we’ve got the swimmin’ hole at the crick! All you have to do is drink several barley pops and that water will feel just lovely.

Rick, are you going to bring your Reflex to the TF III? I would love to watch a trials exhibition there on the club grounds. We could stack up some picnic tables for you to ride over.

Seeya soon!

rickshaw

Sponsoring Member
Sep 24, 2000
we don't need no stinkin' spa....

The Reflex will be making it's maiden voyage up north, at least under my ownership.

I ain't much of a trials rider, heck I can barely ride that pumpkin tractor! Anybody is welcome to demonstrate their trials skills :aj:

Rickshaw

Top Bottom