Merry Christmas to all my friends

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
See what I mean....

The mexiqueer likes someone who isn't of his ilk! That there is defective and dangerous gaydar!

Please stay in Kalifornia where you belong Mall Copper! :laugh:

*** that mooning smilie thingie is sure missed ***
*** the banana dancing dude is not! ***

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
attachment.php

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You're such a banana squisher. You just have bad memories of a green banana and the short stint in county jail.

Here's a shot of Twinny walking on the freeway in California. Gotta love those summer teeth. Summer over here and summer are over there.

Attachments

• twinny.jpg
    twinny.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 72

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Carol.... when are you going to learn. You thow out pictures of your homeless buddies and try to pin my name on them. I provide real life pictures of you and they are 5000 times better than your lame attempt at humiliating me. Must I drag out all of images I have brought out in the past.... and perhaps some new ones (my agents are always busy at work)?

Just a reminder.... http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/attachment.php?attachmentid=2785

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I guess you got me Twinny, I have to admit you are WAY more gayer than I, sorry, my bad. :moon: And that guy wasn't homeless, he was just on his way to Ol89r's pad for a massage and anal cleansing.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
a454elk he was just on his way to Ol89r's pad for a massage and anal cleansing.[/QUOTE said:
And he did a hell of a job too. :nod: Thanks for sending him over. He said you taught him everthing he knows. Good job. :cool:
Where did you meet him? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom