WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
I was trying to wait as long as possible on making a decision. I thought the longer I waited to decide, the more chance for conditions to improve. Most everyone wants to know now, so at this point, Im listening to the advice of Strick, and taking into account that Lou, Nikki, Red, Myself, Darby and his bro, all have thumbs down on this trip.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Thanks guys for trying to hold out as long as we could. I too, was getting pretty stressed out on this weather issue. one minute we were goin, and the next, we were not. well, we got next year! Anybody wanna plan something else in the future?? maybe Moab???

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Moab this spring! Lets do it! I thing Velosapiens and Tony Eeds have scoop about Moab.

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
We would be *very* interested in Moab Trip! :eek:

-- RandyB / SusanP

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
WaltCMoto said:
I was trying to wait as long as possible on making a decision. I thought the longer I waited to decide, the more chance for conditions to improve. Most everyone wants to know now, so at this point, Im listening to the advice of Strick, and taking into account that Lou, Nikki, Red, Myself, Darby and his bro, all have thumbs down on this trip.

Walt/everyone: we applaud your hanging in as long as you can .... but think you're making the right decision.

We have had such epic rides at MoonRocks each year -- we're also reluctant to drive a bazillion miles and burn some days for marginal conditions.

After talking to Strick - and understanding the riding conditions better - we're also going to pass on this years.

As a makeup weekend, my brother Ron (Eyes Wide Shut) and his son are coming over from Boise and riding with us in Portland.

So it looks like MoonRocks 2005 is a pass.... :(

But Long Live MoonRocks 2006.....! :yeehaw:

Look forward to riding with you guys next year! - RandyB

Top Bottom