nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Wednesday - 4pm - main track... Lifers prepare to GO DOWN!! The Mod Squad is gonna put a hurtin on ya!

Here are some details.... Mods vs. Lifers. I figure the Mod Squad should come up with 10-12 riders so LSTM's will need to do the same. I'm guessing we might end up with two LSTM teams of 10-12 - like an East and West team.

So... say we get 3 teams of 12 (Mods, LSTM East, LSTM West)... each person will do one lap on the big track then switch. So it's gonna be a 12 lap race. First team to the finish gets bragging rights until next DW!

Lifers - if you're interested in getting your one lap of glory - reply here. There should be a sign-up on Wednesday morning at DW but I just want to get a rough count. Start stacking your teams now because you're gonna need it! :moon:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm interested in having my a$$ handed to me. Where do I sign?

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
ah hell just run a 45 minute moto and who ever is left standing wins. much easier to figure the scores that way. Just place a flag next to where they stop around the track, those flags would be numbered of course> :)

wardy

Philip

Dirtweek Junkie
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 15, 2002
I'm in you smack talking woman!!!! Never underestimate the power of cheating. :laugh: :aj:

Last edited:

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
45 minutes? Lets it make it 24 hours and see how you guys who get scared when you can't see your truck go then.

I'm in.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
ONE LAP! Pffft! I don't even get warmed up till after 3 or 4. Of coarse once I get warmed up I need about a one hour nap before I can do any more laps. What ever the conditions, I'm in.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's on!!!! :yeehaw: Mod's are week, Lifer's are the foundation, the strength the winners! :moon:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce the newest DRN Mods! Put your hands together for Guy, Doug, Kenny and Kris!

In the interest of sportsmanship, Doug will be taking my place in the race. As you may be aware, I'm not really a mod and just don't feel right about the whole Mod vs. STM thing being an Admin and all.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan
I'd like to take this opportunity to introduce the newest DRN Mods! Put your hands together for Guy, Doug, Kenny and Kris!

In the interest of sportsmanship, Doug will be taking my place in the race. As you may be aware, I'm not really a mod and just don't feel right about the whole Mod vs. STM thing being an Admin and all.
Bring it on bud! This is a Poker style MX race isn't it?

B

biglou

Originally posted by Okiewan
lol, that's some funny sheet, mister! :laugh:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That's alright Okie as i see RC, Bubba, and Reed just signed on as LTSM. Using the date typo in the other post they still have 3 days to get their forms in for DW. :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Count me in! I'd like nothing better than to park a mod in Cooperland.

. . . and then retrieve thier car when they need to leave for beer or something. :confused:

It is sooo ON!!!

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
lesse :think:

Thump 180 lb + bike 250 lb = 430 lb

Papa 290 lb + bike 250 lb = 540 lb :eek:

Thump -110 lbs

:think:

It'll be like a mosquitto hitting a cement wall! :laugh:

Just who is gonna park who??? :moon:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
----Thump is doing a dance at the opportunity to put Elk, Pappa and elk in the cheap seats in one moto.----

you planning on planting Elk twice?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I dunno guys, he may can do it, have you seen Thump drive?

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
All you mods have handguards and wear full armor right.

And don't say you don't need it because you'll be so far ahead - like Sarge says "I'll save a little bit for you when you come round to lap me". :laugh:

Top Bottom