~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Yeah it's under an hour for me too, don't know when I can go. Had to cut back on riding due to my hours being cut. Well losing my 10hrs of over time a week is a HUGE chunk of cash loss every month...

kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
yeah, i hear you on the $, thats to bad you got cut back on hours. :-(
they must not have know it was riding season, and it takes money. :-)

if i didn't have my brother to split traveling gas money with, i wouldn't be going to far at all to ride.

i have a few extra bucks right now to go, so i'm going, but i didn't for a long time and had to stay close to home.
i still got in 37 rides since March 1st. though. i sure love riding this thing, and the workout.

it's tough having "ADD" at age 53. :)

dave

MXGirl230 said:
Yeah it's under an hour for me too, don't know when I can go. Had to cut back on riding due to my hours being cut. Well losing my 10hrs of over time a week is a HUGE chunk of cash loss every month...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
lol I hope to make it down there, it's not that far. I have another friend here in town, her son rides too..she's a single Mom. So I'm sure she would appreciate the splitting of gas...

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
We were talking about it today..I won't know until Tuesday if I am off or not. We are between staying home and working on the moto van, going for a nice long street cruise or hitting up MX131 so Phil can ride too.

medwaste

Dec 1, 2006
Hey Dave, Did you get to Martin/one30one? I'm going to try for this Sunday, weather might be better. What am I going to do, they took away the kid's track which means I'll be out there in the way. I bet a decent rider can lap me 3 times. Hope to see you there.

kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
i forgot to post, sorry.
it's safe for slower riders, easy to see the faster guys coming,
and easy for them to see you, since it's pretty flat.

about half the riders are rolling the big jumps.
best to go after a rain, it was really dusty.

so this weekend might be better.

have fun.
dave

medwaste said:
Hey Dave, Did you get to Martin/one30one? I'm going to try for this Sunday, weather might be better. What am I going to do, they took away the kid's track which means I'll be out there in the way. I bet a decent rider can lap me 3 times. Hope to see you there.

Top Bottom