My back yard 10 minutes ago... NO HUNTERS!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Okiewan
[B Ever seen a deer in Texas or Oklahoma? Pfffft. Tiny little runts they are. [/B]
Tell that to my insurance company. Little deer, big damage. To add insult to injury, he got up and ran off.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Ya, what's the big deal? Since I moved to the midwest I've seen fake deer on every other front lawn!

:) Your right Speedy, I saw one that looked just like that at the garden center in Wal-Mart the other day.

Elk. What the hell is that??? :scream: Don't think Ill be going to Phelan anymore. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm surprised the Predcaso hasn't done this yet!:):p j/k LOL

Attachments

• okiebackyard1.jpg
    okiebackyard1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 79

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whoa Pred, sportin some pretty big Ant's! They look a little velvety though, gotta wait till they're rubbed off!;)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
That's way cool. I don't care how often I see deer on the trails, I will always stop to look (plus check where the other one is as they're usually in at least pairs). We had a young stag watching us having a drink after finishing riding last week. When Henk went to the van to grab the camera, the stag ignored us & just watched Henk. Was a bit nervous about the flash though, so slowly bounded off.
As for the moose, never seen one, but that is one strange looking critter.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Michelle said
As for the moose, never seen one, but that is one strange looking critter.
You have no idea! Until you see one in real life, you don't understand the meaning of the term "goofy looking"! Something with a body that big, that monstrous head, and long (and I mean loooong) skinny legs, it doesn't seem like that animal should be a part of this world!

And then when they have the antlers . . . :eek:

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Danman, we have a couple deer that follow my hound dog around. He shares his food with his little friends.

So far this spring we've stirred up a moose, a black bear (luckily he ran UP the hill away from my son), several head of deer, a bunch of wild turkeys and one herd of open range horses complete with their own bull.

The horses and bull came through my yard the other day and the hound dog tried to make friends. I think he may be confused about his job around the house but at least he doesn't make friends with the bears & cougs!

Top Bottom