mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
this is at river valley mx in watts, oklahoma. chuck ball photo.

Attachments

• Jay547RV.jpg
    Jay547RV.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 635

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
You might try a flywheel weight. You seem to be getting a lot of wheel spin.

Just kidding. I think it is safe to say I have never blown up a berm like that.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool photo Jay! Chuck takes awesome MX photos!

Sawblade

Timmy Timmy Timmy!
Sep 24, 2000
That was a fun corner until the track changed two weeks ago. :cool: Jay's hauling the mail again and he's doing it with a two stroke against a field of 4 strokes. :cool:

R1driver

Dec 13, 2004
Hi Jay,
Awsome picture,Glad to see your riding the CR,and doing well with it.

Unfortunatly Im the last hold out for the two strokers, my buds all got diesels now, I just cant stand em, the forstrokes, the feel, especially that racket,A bike is supposed to ring-ding( ride right behind one for anytime, the exhaust gets ya sick).
LOL

I unfortunatly, might be done riding,messed up my lower left leg /ankle pretty good, was entering this 180 degree sand bowl turn ,mid secong gear, not to fast.
Put my foot down to pivot the bike around, and it caught on the top of a huge bolder,just the tip was showing through the sand.Neddless to say, it didnt budge.
It ripped me off the bike like I stepped in a bear trap.
After coming to my senses,trying to figure out what the heck happened, noticed my left leg was throbbing pretty good, rolled over, lifted my ankle from the ground to point my foot up and it kept going the other way to the ground,Oh -O.
Turned out got like eight breaks in my lower leg and ankle area, doc hopes Ill be walking in nine months to a year,(with a cane) :(
It was a freak accident.
Well enough about my sob story here, this is your thread, dont want to hijack it.

Great photo, and its good to see there are some die hard Ring-Dingers sticking it to the desiels yet.

Moto On, and good luck :)
Brian

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom