My rant on people

Milquetoast

Uhhh...
Oct 30, 2001
CanadianRidr, that's the whiney-est rant I've ever heard here! I think you need to change your diet, what did you have for lunch a whaaamburger and french-cries? :confused:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
A bran muffin, a glass of prune juice NOT to cold but NOT to warm and a glass of orange fibre drink. Why do you ask? :confused:

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Milque is right, you need to change you're diet. I make a mean sammich :scream: Or is that Twinny, I forget :think:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Stan_Flemmings
Or is that Twinny, I forget :think:

Sure.... bring me into this. Not a good idea unless you want a thread veering hopelessly off-topic and turning into a huge "two flush" turd. :scream:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
two flusher eh? LOL

I don't know what's better a two flusher or a phantom turd ;)

Nevermind it's allready done ROFLMAO :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:scream: :uh: :):)

bigred455

"LET'S JUST RIDE"
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
Okay im having a one of those days. So im going to go off on random rants here. Now if you think ANY OF THESE COMMENTS ARE AIMED AT YOU, think again I don't have the time nor the energy and I just don't care! So I don't want to hear it!

Okay first things first. How many times can I hear someone say, blah blah I hate this magazine, it had a picture that made me mad. :silly: It had an article I didn't like.. Allright bottom line BOO HOO! No one cares but you, get over it. If it makes you so mad don't buy the magazine and quit your whining.
How do you expect to keep millions of riders happy? Obviously people are buying the magazine if they keep printing crap, so you are just some lousy spec. Why don't you make your own "perfect" magazine?

Now I will also hear the "I can't believe what they said on this TV
show" well guess what, my same theory applies, if you DON'T like it DON'T watch it because I do like it and I could give to turds if you don't! Shut your TV off and read a book!

Now ill move to equal rights ......ahh nevermind I won't go there, if they are suppose to be so equal then why does a certain party nag so much? (negative jo here we come)

Tree huggers .....phh go bitch at a semidriver, eat your organic corn chips and leave me alone. Even if you do save a tree you will be dead by the time it regrows.

Kids who think they know everything....News flash you don't know squat and I could crush you at any moment ;)

Old people who think they know everything.....Okay maybe you do, but if you shove it in my face ONE MORE TIME, ill take your prune juice!

FMX---
Get over it! People like it, it's popular, don't go off and say "it gives a bad image"
People will think what they want to think, you can't change that so get over it. People will see things for what they are worth. If they don't then WHO CARES. Ride your bike and quit worrying about what some old man thinks.

That STUPID girl at work......Why do you walk into me EVERY friggen morning? And then give me the same "oops" "sorry"
Next time im throwing an elbow up :debil:

Mornings .....Why do you make me so tired? I hate you mornings!

Allright, im going to bed. But I WILL have part two tommorow, so just wait :aj:

Thank you I am now done......

321 123 WHAT THE HECK IS BOTHERING ME.
:p

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
while we are at it...

1. tired of the economy being crappy. If everyone continues to think it's crappy though, it will continue to be. Something called "consumer confidence" combined with a bit of "let's import everything because it's cheaper".

2. I wish Dirtweek wasn't so far away
a. distance wise and
b. well, it's still several months away! :whiner:

guess I can't do much about either one...

3. I wish I wasn't out of margarita mixer!

4. Way tired or reality shows, and other dumb shows like the dumb take of on junkyard wars I saw last night where some dorks made a lawnmower out of a Mustang 5.0. My wife kept asking me why I was watching, and I said I had to wait to see why the heck they were strapping a lawnmower onto this Mustang.

5. Back pain

6. thanks for listening

7. :)

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by motometal
4. Way tired or reality shows, and other dumb shows like the dumb take of on junkyard wars I saw last night where some dorks made a lawnmower out of a Mustang 5.0. My wife kept asking me why I was watching, and I said I had to wait to see why the heck they were strapping a lawnmower onto this Mustang.
I happened to like that show. I like Jesse James too. The day before the Mustang they had to turn an explorer into a trash truck and a linoln limo into a fire truck. I thought it was interesting.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
A bran muffin, a glass of prune juice NOT to cold but NOT to warm and a glass of orange fibre drink. Why do you ask? :confused:

Mmmmmmmm, yum. :) :moon: :moon:

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Pardon me for interrupting what has been for the most part a light hearted post, but for a couple of you that don't have the "cojones" to sign your negative mojo, I don't give a rats ass if you have a problem with me upholding the rules on DRN. It's been discussed before and that sort of stuff is not going to fly here regardless of my personal feelings. CanadianRidr apologized, if he didn't feel put off then you need to get over it. If you feel so compelled to discuss such things, take it elsewhere, I suggest perhaps wanker.com. :|

Top Bottom