madwrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 31, 2002
A bunch of us (8 or9) cheeseheads are going down to ride in the woods near Fayetteville, Arkansas. We will be riding April 4,5,6. We've done this ride the last few years at about this time, and had more fun than we're entitled to. If anyone wants to join in, let me know, and I'll post locations, etc.

madwrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 31, 2002
I'm not sure if the area we ride is called Whiterock or not (if it's not, then it's very close by)--I'll find out as soon as one of the other guys calls me back. We go southwest out of Fayetteville to Combs, then a few miles south on Millcreek Road to the trailhead. Lots of miles of trail: rocky, hilly, some water crossings, mostly relatively fast (if you're comfortable with the rocks), with some tight woods. We're all Enduro guys on KDX's and KTM's. I'll post re: Whiterock, but I'm not at my 'puter a lot, so it may be a bit before I get back to you.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Sounds like Whiterock. I'll ask some of the Heartland Spodes if they are interested.:)

madwrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 31, 2002
Yeah!--come on down!! It'd be great to meet some of the DRN guys! I'll even buy the first round and tell the first lie.

haloboy

Dec 4, 2001
madwrench,
We are going to the Mill Creek Trail. I just found some old maps.
White rock is south of mill creek

I hope this helps you find us justql see you there!!!

madwrench

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 31, 2002
Nevada Sixx: Fayetteville, AR is about 425 miles from Tupelo, I think. Hey--leave real early, and you can be there by noon!

haloboy: Mebbe we should check out Whiterock on this trip?

Top Bottom