Need new levers can i purchase asv from my local shop?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
They are availabale at local shops in the States, don't know about Canada. Their dealer locator only shows the USA.

Jun 12, 2005
Okiewan said:
They are availabale at local shops in the States, don't know about Canada. Their dealer locator only shows the USA.

Yah i saw that on their website. I want these levers really bad. Is there anything else that can relate to them? Like im looking for the clutch lever/perch and front brake lever/perch/setup.

NE14MX

Apr 21, 2004
ASV is having a holiday package deal of clutch and perch, brake lever and one rotator thingy. Their the C5 lever for anywhere from $123 to $145. I've seen them at Chapparral (I think out of stock) and BTO sports websites. It does not include a brake perch as that usually a hydrolic master cylinder now.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They are most definately available in Canada. If your local dealer doesn't stock them try http://www.gregscustom.com they are a local dealer for me in Manitoba and stock the ASV stuff. Another option to ASV is the setup from ARC which from what I understand was the innovator that ASV ripped off.

Jun 12, 2005
Well they dont have to fold out like the ASV ones do but i just want something that looks like the asv levers/perch. I dont want to buy stock stuff. Im looking for a nice aftermarket look. If i cant get asv or arc what would the next best thing? Im looking to get all the things that our in that holiday package. The clutch lever/perch and everything for the front brake lever/perch and the little box thing(sorry dont know what it is).

Gibby

Dec 8, 2004
The little box thing is a rotator it goes on your brake mastercylinder and allows it to slip. You can't go wrong with that package for that price.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
Someone is selling the arc levers on the auction site, egay. I was able to buy a clutch lever for 18 dollars and a rake lever for 12. He raped me on shipping, but I bought the complete set for well under 50.00.

I love the brake lever. It just feels right. The clutch is decent, but nothing to write home about. It is going to visit Mr belt sander.

Top Bottom