YYZ250

Aug 31, 2006
Hi,

I was wondering if anybody can help me locate a place that sells parts ie; rear break drum, cylinder head etc. for 86 YZ250.... thanks in advance!

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
online auction sites have a lot of that kind of stuff! I have a '86 YZ-125 and I have recently bought a set of radiators, cylinder and rear brake lever.

There are also internet bike boneyard sites that might have what you need.

Before you buy used check an online Yamaha OEM retailer. I was able to buy some parts brand new from Yamaha cheaper than a used part at the auction site!

Rod

YYZ250

Aug 31, 2006
Hey Rod,

Yeah I've tried the auction site but, haven't had much luck finding what I need. can you tell me what online yamaha OEM retailer you used?

Thanks

rmc_olderthandirt said:
online auction sites have a lot of that kind of stuff! I have a '86 YZ-125 and I have recently bought a set of radiators, cylinder and rear brake lever.

There are also internet bike boneyard sites that might have what you need.

Before you buy used check an online Yamaha OEM retailer. I was able to buy some parts brand new from Yamaha cheaper than a used part at the auction site!

Rod

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
If you do an internet search on Yamaha OEM Parts you will find a number of places.

The one I have used most has been South Seattle Yamaha Sports Plaza:
http://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/pages/parts/home.aspx

Note that the parts lookup and shoping cart stuff seems to be a link to Yamaha, as all the places have the exact same system. The prices will vary from one retailer to the next, and the shipping charges will also vary a lot. One may have cheaper parts prices but charge more for shipping.

Rod

Top Bottom