CZMXxxx2

Aug 14, 2017
Sir's (I was hoping to contact Eric Gorr)...
I've been over your Book "Motocross / Off-Road Motorcycles Performance Handbook".. I've also Contacted Him, and he replied with information about Nikasile Boring and Honing. He might recall me writing him. I've recently received a 1986 CR250, which He mentions in his Book often. I got this bike as a Project to restore it, but first I'd like to make sure in Run's, possibly go through the Gears with it. I've run into a few obstacles and set backs with the Bike, Seized Piston, stripped Nuts, Bolts HPP Valve Issue's even some Part's I found in the bike Backwards. Now I'm faced with a Broken Governor Part, the "Bearing Holder" which Honda is not producing OEM Parts for.( Possibly I'll Upload a Photo). I need a replacement, Occasionally there's one on E-Bay, I was wondering if anyone knows where I can Get Parts for My 86 CR250R. How about a "New" Book
on the Sport of Motocross / Off-Road Motorcycling. Thank You...

Attachments

• Bearing holder and Rocker arm replace..JPG
    Bearing holder and Rocker arm replace..JPG
    162 KB · Views: 350

The Redrider

Jun 14, 2019
I hear you bro, I have an 89 and an 85 and these racing bikes are extremely hard to find parts. Heck the bone yard near me quit selling parts and decided to restore their junk bikes back to new, a waste, they could make more money parting em out. I use ebay, and pray! These classic bikes are hard to come by cheaply, just like classic hot rods its all the same....

Top Bottom