Clamps

Apr 3, 2007
So I bought a 2004 KDX 220 last Friday that was in dire need of some attention. I only paid 600 bucks for it so I was cool with having to put some effort into it. However I am very new to the world of motorcycles, my neighbor let me borrow a service manual to a 200, close eh. Had to pop the clutch to get it to run the first day, and it ran like crap, so after a few days of changing fluids and cleaning, I got it to kick after like 4 tries, ran like a champ. All though, the idiot put the wrong FMF pipe on there, had to dent it to get it to fit and tried to connect the wrong muffler by duct taping aluminum foil to join them :blah: , and with the clutch engaged while in gear it struggles to roll smooth, so there is still some work to be done, and tracking down some other missing pieces. Decided to join a forum in hope to get some further guidance and meet some other riders.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
Welcome, Clamps!

You'll find most everything you need to know here in the DRN KDX forum. Just use the 'search' function to find what you are looking for. :nod: :cool:
For local riding information check out http://www.georgiaoffroad.com/ & look for DRN's High Lord Gomer there as well. :ride:

Good luck, Ken W.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom