crf12002

Jun 24, 2004
Hello, just found this site, pretty cool. I ride a 2002 CRF450, mostly play ride, but Dez race every once in a while and Moto on occasion. I have been riding bikes for almost 20 years now and still have the riding bug, even worse now than when I was a kid.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site! :cool:

I see you have found my thread about Moab. That is an epic ride that I intend on doing again next spring. I hope to be better prepared mentally for the rocks.

Three or four hours from Moab and still in Utah ... SLC or there abouts? We have a few members in the area. Check out the Utah DRNers and the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forums.

Assuming you are near I80, you might want to put the Valentines Day ride at Moonrocks (near Reno) on your list of "must trips". Check out the Reno Ride 2004 forum for all the info related to our last trip there. If you can swing it there is always the epic adventure of the fall, DirtWeek 2004! (DW 2K4).

Again, welcome and shout if you have any questions.

crf12002

Jun 24, 2004
I actually went on a ride out at Moonrocks a few months ago with some guys I met on another dirtbike website. It is a fun place to ride, and I may be up for another trip out there.

Top Bottom