mudrabbit

Feb 28, 2006
Hi everyone, I am from Johnstown Oh.I have 3 bike's a ktm 200xc,crf250x and cr125. I race out of dist 11 in central Oh.I compete in harescramble's and enduro's. I tried my first motocross last month I'll tell you about it in the crash forum :laugh: Look foward to chatting with everyone.
mudrabbit

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Kentuckiana Chapter forum for opportunities to get out and meet some fellow DRNers. Say hi to Jaybird, he can steer you to some great riding spots.

Also, watch the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for information on an upcoming spring ride at Paragon Adventure Park.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

kawa467

Mar 13, 2006
where to go

mudrabbit said:
Hi everyone, I am from Johnstown Oh.I have 3 bike's a ktm 200xc,crf250x and cr125. I race out of dist 11 in central Oh.I compete in harescramble's and enduro's. I tried my first motocross last month I'll tell you about it in the crash forum :laugh: Look foward to chatting with everyone.
mudrabbit
I am from district 12 and there are several tracks near your district. Malvern motocross is probably the easiest since it has only few major jumps.

Top Bottom