Kawapilot

Aug 19, 2004
Just thought I'd introduce myself to the forum after a few weeks of browsing. Great site! I just recently got back into riding after a 12 yr break. I got a great deal on a NOS 2001 KX250. Awesome bike! The thing scares the hell out of me :laugh:

Please don't beat me up too much when I ask the inevitable dumb questions!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to the site!! I moved your post to the "New Member Welcome" forum so everyone can say hello as well.

Natalie

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Kawapilot

Aug 19, 2004
Thanks! Something is wrong... I can't get access alot of the features, such as changing my profile and viewing pics. Am I supposed to get an activation Email or something?

Kawapilot

Aug 19, 2004
Well, I'm 33 and I've just got back into riding after a long break. I was brought up riding three wheelers mainly (ATC200X, ATC250R), but also have some experience on bikes as I've also owned an XR250R. I've been dying for a 250cc 2 Stroke, and finally picked one up... it's a blast! I ride every chance I get, but I haven't been to an MX track yet. I'm still getting used to the bike and I don't want to rush things and break the bike or myself. I hope to hit Freelin MX before the end of the season.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

slodsm

Jul 20, 2004
Welcome man, I am not quite as old and not quite as long of a break but I feel your pain. Still getting back into it and loving every second of it.

Top Bottom