tommytoons69

Sep 9, 2006
hi i live upstate ny im 33 i finally got a bike of my own first time rider my buddy let me ride his cr250 pretty sick bike for first time id guess his sons cr125 was alot lighter and agile easy to ride so i got myself a crf 250 4 stroke i was thinking an enduro but i was thinking i might want a bike more for track now im wondering can i modify my bike into a street legal on off road bike???

tommytoons69

Sep 9, 2006
new guy

hi im upstate ny just got a crf 250r 2006 got a trailer looking to ride first timer ive been on it once for 3hrs tried out my buddies cr250r got me hooked.Im 33 and can use a few tips on rideing thanks.

toomytoon69 :ride:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Hey Tommy, just an FYI that I merged your two posts into one thread. I didn't realize that you had started a separate thread ... :)

In any case ...

Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Regarding you question about plating the bike, check out the Baja Designs website for some great information about lighting kits for your bike. If I remember correctly, they have a link to state registration regs somewhere in the site as well. Perhaps some of the DYDRers can help out with info as well.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Top Bottom