jeremy27

Jul 8, 2007
hello was checkin out forums and decided to join i used to ride dirtbikes when i was 10 until about 15 then started gettin away from it i just bought a 2006 yz 125 and am gettin back into it i live in southeast michigan and used to ride in bull gap a lot when younger now for the past year been ridin black lake trail -i'm not too famaliar with any other trails yet but am gonna explore all summer

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I know he didnt fill in his user CP, but he did say southeast Mi, so I would assume at least 2 hours or so from Alpena

And Welcome to DRN Jeremy

Pushin50

Dec 18, 2006
Check the Michigan Trail Riders forum. There are alot of knowledgable people there that can answer your questions. The CCC (Cycle Conservation Club) is also a good source and they have a good web site.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN Jeremy!

jeremy27

Jul 8, 2007
I have checked all those trails the thing is when i go my girlfriend goes and shes has an older 125cc quad so i have to stick on the bigger trails and as my luck goes those trails are always sand lol I live about 20 minutes south of detroit so when I want to ride its a always a camping trip

Top Bottom