stevensj2

Jul 25, 2006
Hey everyone - Josh here reporting for duty :cool:

I just picked up a 2000 yz125 last night. It's been a while since I've been on a bike (had a cr80 when I was around 10 - I'm now 21).

Hopefully I can still reap all the riding and learning this summer/fall has to offer :)

Looking forward to reading the forums and learning more about my bike and riding.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members. Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for some folks in your area. These guys have written the book on how to make a local area forum work. There are guys in there that never come out into the main site!

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

stevensj2

Jul 25, 2006
Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

I'll be checking the Michigan forum quite often. I really really wish I would've got my bike sooner now that I'm finding so many new things,places, etc.

To the best of my knowledge my profile is complete, but I'll give it a second go to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Thanks again!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom