yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
We're getting a new track in Jacksonville NC. I have just recieved the plans ( I'm donating the irrigation (and man is it state of the art fo a track)for a local track. joe becket is going all out on this one. Stadium lights, concrete wash down area, RV parking w/power, 400gpm pump so the entire track can be irrigated in 10-15 min. There will also be a dirt dragstrip ( for bikes and quads only), so everyone can "put thier money where there mouth is " on
who's bike is the fastest. The plans look great. The guy already has a D-6 and a front end loader and is maintaining a few of the small local tracks. Anyone interested in info ( especially advertising) let me know and I'll e mail the info to ya.:)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sooo...will this be ready for a day of riding the Saturday after Thanksgiving? We'll be spending the weekend at a friend's beach house at Ocean Isle, NC.

If not there, where? ;)

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
in you guys can't find anywhere pm or email me and I'll sent you my # and some directions to some places around here. I went out and checked out the land this weekend and it is going to be a big, nice facility. He'll let you ride but you better be a darn good trails rider. They're down to dropping the vegetation on the last 5 acres. We really only have practice tracks that are marginal, at best. The best track around is near greenville. kind of a hike from ocean isle. Holly shelter was the bomb but is closed now. Give me a holler and we'll hook up, should be fun, I'm sure you're not as slow as I hear:p :)

mp4798

Aug 10, 2001
YARDPRO

hey yard=i live in g-ville,email the info from above,are u referring to the track in kenley or is there a different one? also,wheres the good trail riding places near us. thanks=mp

tonester

Aug 10, 2001
Yardpro

I recently moved to New Bern and am interested in the track in Greenville. You said that is was pretty good? e-mail me any info you have on the track if you get a chance. Thanks. :silly:

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
the track in blackjack is pretty good. It's a practice track with lots of jumps. To get there from new bern take 43 -17 north. stay on 43 where it splits. Go through vanceboro. ABout 10 miles after vanceboro you will come to a flashimg light intersection where a fellow sells log carvings. Go about two miles past the light. There will be a road that veers off to the right ( blackjack-simpson rd.) that that rd. When oy reach the big church on the left( you can't miss it, and if you do, the road ends about 100 yards past it) make a right directly across from the church. Go a couple of miles and on the left you will see an empty lot with about 100 junked lawn mowersin it (can't miss it). Tkae the left (there's no right). the track is about 1/2 mile on the left. There is a sign. the entrance is right beside a white house.
there are two tracks in jacksonville and a guy is building that big one. also a large track is being built here at the coast. email me and i'll give you my#. we ride every weekend and alwasy love hooking up with new riders.

yardpro

Gone Bye-Bye
Oct 15, 2001
mp4798
tonester- that's it, the owners are danny boyd and ? tripp ( tripp's auto sales) you can contact rither one for the info. They're super cool guys. They're open sat & sun. and ride during the week, but you need to contact them about weekday riding.
Mx 58 on hwy 58 outside of maysville is another close buy track. Great facility so-so track. Still worth the trip ( about 20 min from new bern) Take 17 to maysville. Turn lest onto 58. The track is about 3 miles on the right.

Top Bottom