suzypoozie

Jun 10, 2005
Hi there - My name is Suzy and I just purchased a '91 KDX 250. I've been out on it about 5 times now, and ride outside of Denver CO mostly at Rampart Range. I really love this bike, but find that it's SUPER TALL....too tall...

The dirt bikes I have owned or ridden previous to this one are an '83 Honda 350 4 stroke, and an '83 Can Am 250 2 stroke.

What else do you want to know....hmmm...38, from Chicago, dog trainer (own 3 German Shepherds, and one big ass mutt, watching my clients dog play right now), into punk rock, and rockabilly, drive a '72 Jeep Commando...anything else? Ask!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

From Chicago, live in Colorado now, correct?

Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers.

Be sure and check out the Women's Forum. There are a great bunch of gals in there and they are always willing to help.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that DirtWeek will be coming to a race track near you this fall and we expect that you will be there. Y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek! DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page, check out DirtWeeks past forum.

I think I am right in remembering that the KX has a link suspension. You can get a shorter link, which will lower the bike. I am vertically challenged as well and lowered my 200 one inch in the suspension and took another inch out of the seat foam. It is much better now.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom