BADASSKX666

Damn Yankees
Jul 23, 2006
Hows It Goin Everybody? You Can Call Me Tripp, I Been Riding Atv's Since I Was About 3 And I Just Sold My Four Wheeler And Got A Dirtbike, Its All Hopped Up And I Love It. I Can Really See My Self Probably Getting Onto The Race Circuit Soon Enough And Im Glad I Actually Have People To Talk To About Riding Because It Makes Things Alot Easier. I Just Wanted To Let You Guys Know That I Appreciate The Forums.
Live To Ride. Ride To Live.

- Tripp

BADASSKX666

Damn Yankees
Jul 23, 2006
About My New Whip.

Its A Kx 125 With A Pro Circuit Engine And V Force Reeds, The Works, Troy Lee Designs Plastics And Stickers Kit, Renthal Fat Boy Bars, Black Exel Rims, The Thing Is Loaded, It Was Raced And Rebuilt, Which Kinda Turned Me Away From It But I Bought It Nevertheless. Its Sick And Im Very Glad Of My Decision Fairly Soon I Should Have Some Pics Up For You Guys Of My Sick New Machine.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Fill us in on the who, what, when, where, and how long, and we will try and hook you up with some fellow members.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom