Chrismcr

Dec 26, 2008
I'm replacing the spark plug on my 2005 KDX 200, it had an NGK BR8ES I purchase a NGK B8ES today. Will the new one work in the bike. What difference does the 'R' make, thanks. :cool:

Chris

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
the "R" is resistor. You really need the resistor plug to reduce interference. It will probably work, but if it interferes with the CDI you'll have some breakup.

J.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Said interference has never been documented on the KDX that I know of. If you find that 'all of a sudden' your buddy's hi-tech bike seems to start misfiring every time you pull up next to him...just keep that your little secret to mess with his head!

mudpack

Nov 13, 2008
Chrismcr said:
I'm replacing the spark plug on my 2005 KDX 200, it had an NGK BR8ES I purchase a NGK B8ES today. Will the new one work in the bike. What difference does the 'R' make, thanks.
Yes, the new one will work fine in your bike.
No difference to you or your bike, maybe some to nearby radios. ;)

julien_d

Oct 28, 2008
canyncarvr said:
Said interference has never been documented on the KDX that I know of. If you find that 'all of a sudden' your buddy's hi-tech bike seems to start misfiring every time you pull up next to him...just keep that your little secret to mess with his head!

LOL!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom