MotoZen37

Jun 30, 2005
Hi all, just starting a new thread for the new dudes...I am a late comer to the sport...27, but really digging the challenge. Riding a 2004 yz125 right now...thinking of a 4 stroke or 250 next. Less than a year experience and only ride the well taken care of Oklahoma tracks right now...Bring Back MCR! OKC area rider with plenty of my Air Force bros to give me good tips, love to get some more from the local dudes. Biggest challenge right now is finding the right size double to learn on.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the Heartland Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with some great folks.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention that DirtWeek will be coming to a race track near you this fall and we expect that you will be there. Y'all need to check out the greatest event on earth, DirtWeek! DirtWeek 2005 will soon begin to stir. Held every fall in Stillwater Oklahoma, DirtWeek has become the premier family event for many of the members of the site. Last year we had Kenny Bartram, Guy Cooper, Malcolm Smith and Larry Rosslier stop by for riding and bench racing. Check out the site at http://www.dirtweek.com. Additionally all the forums relating to past DirtWeeks can be found near the bottom of the main forum page, check out DirtWeeks past forum.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom