Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
Anyone heading up this way Sat/Sun? If the rain holds off, I'm going Saturday to meet a pal from SR. I might stay the night if I had someone to ride with Sunday as well.

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Fremontguy sent me an email looking to ride on the 18th. I'm in SoCal 11/16 - 11/24 so you guys will have to ride w/o me.

Brian

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
I could do Middlecreek Sunday Jimmy. I usally stage around the Penny pine area on road. Could be there by 9:30, like to ride #38 maybe. Green Chevy pickup, Xr400. Well make it another weekend Nvrfnsh, haven't looked ahead yet to Dec. 2, sounds possible though.

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
fremontguy, If you want to come up for the day on Sunday, I'd stay over Sat nite & hook up with you on Sunday AM. I'm going out there Saturday already. I might even pitch camp at Penny Pines. I'll try & finalize this by tomorrow evening(waiting to hear from a buddy SR). #38 is a pretty good trail. Maybe take 35 or 25/26 back.

According to weatherunderground.com, it should be nice!

Me= Blue Nissan Frontier w/shell, CR250 is my trusty steed.

Last edited:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Cool, I'm there. Guess I'll hang out at truck, Penny pine area till 10:30, look for you, then find #38.

Last edited:

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
O.K. fremontguy, here's my plan: I'm meeting someone at Middle Creek on Sat. AM, so I'll most likely camp there Sat. night if I get a spot. If there's no room there, I'll head up to Penny Pines to pitch camp. In either case, I'll meet you at Penny Pines around 9:30AM Sunday. Unless you find me at Middle Creek before 9:00. :confused:

fremontguy

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 1, 2000
Epic day of riding at MiddleCreek:) Cool temps, on and off rain, mud, and most of all....no dust! Thanks for starting thread, and sharing the trails Jimmy.

Jimmy!

Jan 7, 2001
:) It was a most excellent day indeed! :) Glad you could make it fremontguy. I'm already looking forward to the next one. :cool:

Top Bottom