E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Well, this kills me to do this.....but...

RandyB ("E-Ticket") and SusanP ("The Ant") are officially pulling out of this year's DRN ride at Moon Rocks. :(

We have had such epic rides-n-times at the last 3 years rides -- it's hard to justify the drive and the vacation time to go and be stuck w/ foot-paddlin' through the snow.

Please don't get me wrong! I think there will be good riding by that weekend - but not being able to ride the ridges or the deep chasms (like the Waterfall Drops) would be a real bummer.

That, and the fact that so many of our "extended family" friends that we've made over the years won't be able to make it has really put a damper on our spirits.

So we're passing on this year...... :(
Which will make the 2005 Ride all the more sweeter! :yeehaw:

To those of you who do go - I wish a massive warming trend to happen just in time for you to have some great riding.

And for Strick? Thanks for everything you did for us this year. :worship:
Heal fast and be well, my friend.

Sincerely, Randy/Susan

E-Ticket

~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2000
Oh, and my brother in Ron ("Eyes Wide Shut" - Boise, ID) has also decided not to drive down.

Bummer. On the plus side, he's driving over to Portland, OR to go riding with us. (grin) - RandyB

NEOregon

Jan 24, 2004
Katy and I have also decided to pass this year and look forward to 2006. We will miss seeing everyone, but we only have so much time off and so much money, and want to make the most of any we use. We are still planning on riding that weekend, just not at Reno.

We are plannning on 2006 so sure.

High Desert XR400

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2000
Pass

Angela and I have decided to pass on the trip to Reno this year, but will plan to go again in in 2006.
We are planning to go out to East Fort Rock OHV area 30 miles east of Bend, Oregon and ride there all weekend instead.
Everyone is welcome!

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
WELL POOH; The original plan for Reno is thwarted by Mother Nature and now she is raining (literally) on the Moab backup plan as well. Maybe we'll just have to drink beer and watch the snow fall here. We'll miss ya'll this coming weekend, but we're very much looking forward future riding with ya'll! -Jen & Will

NEOregon

Jan 24, 2004
High Desert XR400 said:
Angela and I have decided to pass on the trip to Reno this year, but will plan to go again in in 2006.
We are planning to go out to East Fort Rock OHV area 30 miles east of Bend, Oregon and ride there all weekend instead.
Everyone is welcome!

Kent:

Katy and I are looking for some where to go for Presidents Day weekend. Thinking of the Bend area. Never ridden there. Are you up to showing some people from Eastern Oregon around?

Please email me at aksmutz@oregontrail.net

Thanks Alan

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
GETMETOCA said:
I'm out. Just cancelled my reservations at the Peppermill. :(

Same here ... :( Don't you know the reservation folks are wondering what is going on.

Come on 2006.

As Randy said, thank you Strick for all you have done over the years to make this happen. I sincerely appreciate it. Knowing all of the stuff happening in your life I have you and your family are in my prayers.

There is a bright spot though. Moab in May. :yeehaw: Now both of my kids are blocked out for that ride, along with a growing list of DRNers.

If you are open the weekend of May 14/15 and/or a day or two either side of that weekend, we ( a group of committed desert crazys) are meeting there for a long weekend of unforgetable fun.

Shoot me an email with your info and I will add you to the eblast list.

Top Bottom