will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
i've learned in 30 years of riding that...

...some days, you're the bug, and some days you're the goggle lens.

on the good days, things look like this:

willair-lakewoodo705.jpg

but do enough of that, and eventually, things look like this:

IMG_5800.jpg

sometimes o-rings fail on the space shuttle, and just about as rarely, a countershaft bearing fails:

IMG_5799.jpg

that's what it looks like when your balls are in the wrong place, and this is the result:

IMG_5798.jpg

will pattison

Sponsoring Member
Jul 24, 2000
biglou said:
Damn dude, you're hard on bikes!

:|

not cool. not cool at all. them are fightin' words!! the gravest of slights, and since this is pirate tuesday, i challenge ye to an exchange of the blades, for yer lower than a sea urchin, ya are!

:ohmy:

wp.

B

biglou

Actually, I am a trusty shellback (for ye military types). But aye, if yer buckles need swashed, I'm a drawin' me cutlass!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
biglou said:
I'm a drawin' me cutlass!

.... and in the background Lou grabs the BIG box of crayons and proceeds to draw a picture of a mid 70's Oldsmobile. :coocoo:

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Arrrrh ye bein south the equatr aye? That was bad!

FruDaddy

Aug 21, 2005
IndyYZ85 said:
you guys need hobbies!
THey do have hobbies, on of those hobbies is talking like pirates every tuesday. Apparently there is some big secret inside joke involved, but alas, I am not in on it. Arrghh.

B

biglou

Yes you are! Just talk/type like a pirate on Tuesdays. We do it most other days too, just to be sure. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
FruDaddy said:
THey do have hobbies, on of those hobbies is talking like pirates every tuesday. Apparently there is some big secret inside joke involved, but alas, I am not in on it. Arrghh.

The secret inside joke is they are all nutjobs :whoa: and they are trying to suck you into their personal dementia. If they offer you the special koolaid (it's really Captain Morgan), run like hell, and don't fall for Lou's old line "if you reach in my pocket you can pet my parrot" . After the fifth time I realized that was NOT A PARROT. :yikes:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom