Pics of East TN, Knoxville - Vol Riders Website

RTL

~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
Hey All,

I just published my first website for my riding club, Volunteer Riders of Knoxville. Check it out and let me know what you think. We have a few pics out there, but I plan on having plenty more in the near future. We have numerous KDX riders in the club. Braahp, we would love to incorporate the Cookeville possie..... Thought you guys might want to see a scene or two of our favorite riding grounds.

I am a rookie publisher so forgive me for the lack of bells and whistles. Any cool links or graphics pointed my way would be appreciated. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Nice job, excellent site.

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
click on the 'Website' part of the :

» Profile » Send PM » Website » Search » Buddy » My Gallery

line on the bottom of his post.........(or anyone elses' that has a weblink setup in their preferences)

Put-Put

Apr 13, 2002
Hey RTL great site! I'm on the western end of the state (clarksville) we usually ride out at Land Between the Lakes. I've heard of another place near here called Linton, but can't seem to find it or get directions. It's supposed to be public land and like a mini Turkey Bay, any of your boys ever heard of it? Also, if you're planning on riding around here in the future, drop me a line, we'll roost some. I'm military, thus on a pretty short leash lately, otherwise I'd head up to your neck of the woods.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Nice site ! good start now get out there and ride, take some killer shots of some tight trails with hills and post them!!!!!

put put: tell us more about the, Land Between the Lakes. Id like to drag my bikes & boat down there for a vaction! do you have any pic's? what kinda trails or ride they offer? thanks

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom