Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Pictures from a good cause

Here is a link to some pics from a Grand Prix that some folk put on here in town. They had it in a park down town. It was to benifit the special olymics. They rasied 10,485 bucks for the cause. Today I sent in several of the pics I got from the race. They have not posted them up yet.

Lubbock Grand Prix pics - click here.

I though this one was pretty cool

gp30.JPG

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
:eek: I'd say he's getting his money's worth out of the suspension. What did he do? Jump off a building?

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
He was jumping in a 35' gap. It was over a creek. You can see it better in other pictures from the link. It was a slight up hill landing, but I think that guy overjumped it. I would say he got his moneys worth too :D

As for posting a pic inside a thread you can just hit the IMG button above where you type in the message on the reply page. They when the box pops up it you put in the address of the pic. If you right click on the pic in the post and choose properties you can see were the pic is located on the web. They have to be uploaded to a computer or server that is accesable to the web with a www. type address. I post some pics from my presonal space provided by my ISP.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I thought that was the new fad :) Drop the suspension and then put on a coffe can muffler :aj:
How low can-ya go :confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom