ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
I recently read in some Mag. about a new plastics MFG, they had complete replacement plastics for all models of bikes and they guarnteed the product our your money back.

the problem is I can't for the life of me find the article or remember the name, it was somthing like "Propline" I am probably way off here but if anyone could help with the name it would be greatly appreciated.

I just got thru using some Fusion Paint and I am not very happy with the outcome.

Thanks

Rich.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Nevermind, I found it
POLISPORT. Plastics.
thanks anyway.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Plastics? Is that likes Deers?

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
Sure thing fellas, here ya go. : Http://www.polisport.com

In their ad it exclaims that Yamaha of Troy along with many other factory teams use their product.
I am going to order mine today so I hope they live up to the hype.

Rich

Last edited:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
That's cool! You can change your plastic color on the bike to see what different color schemes look good!

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
The site is very cool for that I agree, The biggest problem with Yamaha plastics is the turn to sh*t in a matter of minutes after you get your new bike. :(
I just hope these hold up better.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
My cousin runs the Polisport on his Yamaha, and they do seem to resist the "white marks". They look as good as stock.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
XRpredator said:
My cousin runs the Polisport on his Yamaha, and they do seem to resist the "white marks". They look as good as stock.

Nice ! I was hoping to hear from sombody else who runs Polisport and hear good reviews.

Top Bottom