JunkmanDT250

Feb 25, 2008
In my DT's I use Bel Ray, but when I bought my KX the guy who had it gave me a bottle of sae 40 kawasaki 2 stroke oil. Im wondering what oil you all reccomend for best results and longest life. Thanks

matt_12345

Mar 14, 2008
motul 800 2t is the only oil i use but any good names with full synthetic oil should work great (amsoil, belray). dont cheap out its the life of your bike.

Dan Milan

Dec 4, 2003
That Kawachem oil is thick and will likely foul some plugs. I love the Amsoil Super Techniplate at 40:1. I never have a problem and that oil can be used at colder temperatures unlike other 2 Stroke oils!

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The Kawasaki oil will work fine. If you run it hard 32:1 is a good ratio, if you spend your time in the slower single track then 40:1 or 50:1 will work well.

It's pretty hard to find a BAD oil from a big company, but everyone on the planet is convinced that the oil they use is the secret to never having anything wear out in their engine. ;)

kiwijohn

Dec 22, 2004
It's pretty hard to find a BAD oil from a big company, but everyone on the planet is convinced that the oil they use is the secret to never having anything wear out in their engine.

Oh no! not true!!

A "guy on the web" told me that........ Bubba's 3-in-one, No Toil, pre oiled, super tacky, super- dry, heavy duty, light-duty, blue, yellow, no staank on me brand would keep my bike running for 8 years and never need changing ... and I would NEVER have to adjust my valves again..... that's the oil for me :) Smells great too!!

Top Bottom