CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Riding Tomorrow 4/6/13 11:00am Burma Rd.

Looks like Darrell, Steve, Buddy, maybe Dave and I. Steve and I will be staying over and riding Sunday as well if anyone has the time and wants to join us.

Ready to Ride 11:00am Burma Rd.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
where have you been Darrell? Gordon, got your voicemail, I was in Ohio last weekend... what's up this weekend? Sunday works better, but Sat can be managed, might be dragging ass after a night shift on Friday

dhunts

Mar 7, 2010
Hi Andrew,
Funeral for a dear friend on Sat.
Next time.
Just had a flash back, Around 1984 he had a Honda Big Red 3 wheeler(balloon tires)
We were riding Tower City climbing a very steep backfill and he looped out. It end-od about 6-7 times out of sight well over 100 yds. it landed in big timber and boulders. We got it out and he says what are we gonna do?I said your gonna start it up and ride it home. We did, for miles.
Godspeed Ben.

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
GREAT day today, riding some stuff off Darkwater Rd. 34+ miles of really good and new (to us) stuff. Hope we stick over there for a bit, there's definitely more to be found.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
That is a fun ride but doubt I will be going all the way up there. Usually do the one they throw in August forget what it's called

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
This Saturday 4/27 Reading ride

This will be another Matt led ride on the Darkwater Rd area while he's still available before chasing Hail. He's going to be there with Drew early 800am or so I won't get there till more like 9:30

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Satuday & Sunday

Berma Rd 11am Ready to ride. Steve and I will be staying out for Sunday if the bikes hold up and maybe doing the Enduro Sunday or just riding trails not sure yet.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ole Blue is up and running after a carb rebuild. Looks like coolant leaks are fixed. I need to do some testing around the house in the woods and clean up my single track. I gotta pick up a hitch for the Explorer but I should be in the woods soon. I should be ready to run this weekend if anyone wants to pick me up for a ride. Half the $ for the hitch just went to an ER plumbing repair today but I got it fixed and upgraded so it's all good!

juroca

Jul 4, 2013
7/5

I'm new to this forum, but up for a ride tomorrow, 7/5. I've mainly been riding Rausch Creek and Tower City since I was a kid (grew up in the Pottsville area). Looking to find my way around Reading Anthracite. I ride a Husky TE410.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Checked weather again this morning and decided to back out. Not worth the 5 hours of driving round trip with a 60 plus chance of thunderstorms

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Nice day at RAC with fireman. The bike still needs some tuning. The front tire must have gotten a pinch flat from the new hitch rack I used so I road all day on a total flat front tire. The bike was idling rough and all but shut off on a wicked rocky, overgrown section of single track, I ducked out to check it out and found the dam fuel cap vent was clogged and the tank was under vacuum. Got that cleared up but found the oil low so we road back to the truck and put 1/2 qt in it. Road some more single track and stopped a few times to check but could find no leak. I think it got real hot running lean with the fuel issue and maybe burned some off. I'll have to keep and eye on it and pack oil with me. The weather held out for us. We loaded up around 3 and it started light rain at 3:08. Great day to get the dust and rust off. I'm a bit soar today though.

Top Bottom