3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Ijust wanted to say thanks to Fred T for hosting the post ride dinner on sat. Nate and I had a great time getting to meet all the guys that showed up. For all of you that couldn't make it , next time Fred says hes going to grill some burgers your going to want to be there! I thought the trail was in great shape and didnt get to wooped out untill about the last ten miles. By that time we were pretty tired and just took the road into the campground. Also on sunday we just rode the 24mile loop with about three miles to go nate lost it on a down hill and took out the rear fender and bent the subframe . If you have seen Canadien Daves pictures after his crash thats what Nates bike looks like. Fortunatly nate bailed and was not injured. Hope to see you guys on another ride and if anyone wants to host the post ride Ill bring the beans. Fred what was that that you sayed about my wifes beans? Oh and by the way Ill make the fire.
Curtis

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Her beans ROCK A$$! Ya, my fire really sucked didn't it. May need more cardboard.

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
The trail was pretty fun, on saturday i only got to the first gas stop so i cant talk about the rest of the trail.

i recemend the trail to anyone who likes simi-tight trail.

yeah those beans did rock A$$.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Ditto on the bean's & burgers! had a real good time @ wiskey creek one fine place! lansing trail riders put on a great ride. did'nt get to ride much on sunday, boys were pooped out so they stayed on the kid loop and did it like six times. gee maybe they were'nt that tired? but they did like the wide fast trail. made it home ok, think I lost the trans in the truck though, hopfully it's just a tailshaft seal but we lost all most all of the fuild before I got home. "had to stop and add a few times"

Top Bottom