Animostical

Feb 23, 2008
Well I just got a RM125 dirt bike and there are some problems with it. I got if for 700. Well I can start it up when its cold in like 2-3 kicks. But when its warmed up my leg is about to fall off. And it idles really high when the idle is really low. Let me know if you have a solution. Or if you need anymore information on this problem. Really appreciate it.

Evan

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
From the minimal info that you provided it sounds like your using the choke to get it started causing the high idle.

I'm guessing that a carb clean is in order and pay special attention to the pilot jet.

AwfulSmokey

Oct 15, 2007
BigRedAF said:
From the minimal info that you provided it sounds like your using the choke to get it started causing the high idle.

I'm guessing that a carb clean is in order and pay special attention to the pilot jet.

Definitely. Take the bowl off and spray the crap out of the carb or soak if necessary. Take the jets out and clean the orifices.

Animostical

Feb 23, 2008
BigRedAF said:

Well like I said. If you need more info let me know. And I was also told that I need my top end done. Can this be a problem?

Ron2stroke1

Feb 28, 2008
Yea its def a top end, i had the same problem with my 125. I wouldent order the top end kit until you take the cylinder off and check it for damage.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom