zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
It's been fun. Really. But it's time to move out of the valley & back to Santa Cruz. We have an offer on a place there, and should know by the end of the day. Any prayer warriors- we could use you right now. This was a hard decision to make, and this property is the only one in the entire county that fits our bill. There have already been several full-price offers that were rejected. That's right- rejected. This guy is "eccentric", to say the least.

Speaking of Santa Cruz, check out this front page headline from a few days ago.

County among gayest spots in the U.S.

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/archive/2004/May/06/local/stories/01local.htm

God help us. :yikes:

Oh, and with all I have to do to sell our house & a few other mighty responsibilities, any riding is out of the question. I'm hitting the trails on Friday for one last time before I pack up the ktm.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Good luck Zio!!!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Good luck Zio! :cool: I have a feeling you will have no problems adjusting to your new surroundings. :moon:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You might want to reconsider the Daisy Dukes when you work on the lawn as well.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Does this mean your past denial :p

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Contrary to popular belief, I'm quite the hetero. That doesn't mean I can't be a champion for good colo-rectal health!

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Good luck on the moving dude. I used to work in Cuppertino and worked with a gay, I mean guy from Santa Cruz. He did watch me in an unussual way now that I think of it.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
xrpredator makes a mental note to keep an eye out for zio's next mass email sharing his new email addy so he and Ed can shock and astonish all zio's relatives again . . . ;)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Good luck Mr Zio. How did it turn out?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
zio said:
It's been fun. Really. But it's time to move out of the valley & back to Santa Cruz.

Speaking of Santa Cruz, check out this front page headline from a few days ago.

County among gayest spots in the U.S.

QUOTE]

Oh! Zio. :ohmy: Does elk know about this yet? He's gonna be so excited. :rotfl:

Seriously though, what a great area to live in. Congratulations. :cool: What I would'nt give to live on the central coast. :yeehaw:

Ol'89r

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
We had the inspection yesterday (day before? What time is it?). All went better than expected. even the inspector was impressed. Well report came back good (200gpm!). Appraisal was done on tuesday, still waiting for the report. Septic is scheduled. What else? Oh yeah, we have to sell our house. But we have a 3 month escrow on this ranch, plus our initial 30 day "option period". We should sell ours within a few days of putting it on the market. It's been a sellers market for the last few years here, & getting better (worse?). Escrow is scheduled to close 9/24. That's cutting it close to DW. I'm scared. Really scared.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I guess I forgot to tell about it: it's kind of a cool deal- it's a former horse ranch on 47.5 acres with a main house, 2nd house, guest house, a converted barn, a shop & several stables. There's even a pond & a bitchin' paintball course. It's nearly 80 years old, but in very good condition.

There's no way we could afford it on our own, so we're going in on it with my sister & her husband (ryanoa) & our folks. We'll all live there. It'll be sort of a commune, but others may see it as cult-like. In fact, that's exactly how zia's mother put it. :think: I've started calling it "ruby ridge". I think I need more guns.

Last edited:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
barn in the background

Attachments

• prop1.jpg
    prop1.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 43

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Looks like some prime riding terrain! So when do the invites go out for the first annual Zio-fest Granola & Hemp ride?

Top Bottom