r8pistol

Nov 14, 2006
Hi there, my name is Robb and I'm located in the SFV. Looking for new places to ride, new people to ride with. Been riding for about 25 years, just recently got back to dirt riding with an 01 CR250. Been mostly riding Rowher as it's the closest but would love to meet some new people and explore other more challenging riding areas. Is this the right place to post this? Thanks...

rip1

Nov 13, 2006
hey man this scott aka rip1 go up north in wi to a little town called iola this has like fifteen deferent tracks that are long lasting fun meaning that it will take you hour and half to make one lap and they have three jumps that will make you go in the air for ten seconds man its the best place i've ever been to so far it is also good for begginers to. so try it you will be scared crapless :yikes: later man
ride long and hard :ride:

mojave ron

Dec 25, 2006
im in mojave..bout 1.5 hours north of n.hollywood...we have many riding areas for all levels of riders..just email me if any of you are interested...bout every month and a half we ride to vegas...takes bout 10-12 hours on the bikes across the desert...:)

Top Bottom