Marklx

May 24, 2001
While I don't have wife approval as of yet, would love to know of any rides this weekend if I can sneak out. Only three rides on my new RM, and needing to ride badly:(

Mark

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
we aren't at a track, but your welcome to join us on Sunday in Phelan. basically the 15 fwy and the Cajon pass./ 138 Hyperia area. check the other post in this forum if interested.

MXDad

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 25, 2000
Sunday Elsinore

Mark, Bill Purcell and I will be at Elsinore Sunday a.m. - weather permitting. Let me know if you're going out, we'll hook up.

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Hey Mark,
MXDad and I are planning on heading out to Elsinore on Sunday. We will probably get there by about 10:00.

Only three rides!!! You better get spousal approval--you've gotta break that thing in!

Keep us posted if you're interested!

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Mx Dad/Bill,

Do you think the weather will hold up? After last weeks wind storm debacle at Sunrise, I'm dying to ride but hesitant to blow another 4 hours on the road for zippo riding.

My wife is o.k. with it, but I need to be home by 3:00. So if it doesn't rain, I'd probably get out there pretty early, 8ish. I'm in a silver dodge dakota 4 door cab, and of course, the shiny barely ridden:( RM, no # on the plates .

How do I spot you guys?

Mark

Last edited:

Bill Purcell

Jan 25, 2000
Hey Mark,

As of right now, all of the weather sites that I've checked out so far say that it will be cloudy tomorrow, but no rain :)

I drive a 89 blue Chevy S10 Blazer and ride a 00YZ 250 #97. MXDad has a new white Suburban and rides a CR450 #115. Looks like you'll get there before us, so we'll look you up. We usually try to grab a shade canopy over by the 80 track if possible.

Be careful if you get there early and the tracks are wet, it is VERY slick. That early morning gorilla snot has taken out more than a few riders

:scream:

Hope to see you tomorrow.
Bill

Marklx

May 24, 2001
Bill and MX Dad,

Great finally meeting you guys out there. Thanks for actually waiting for me while I seemingly went around the track in reverse compared to you guys. But I felt good last time out, and things are starting to come together.

What a treat to see Travis doing his thing out there. I can't believe I didn't bring my camera. He seemed to love posing for those photo's! And he rides the right color bike;)

Even got home on time, missing most traffic, and kept the household peace.

Hope to hook up again soon,

Mark

Top Bottom