Spyder 2 Monitor calibration

Bspeed

~SPONSOR~
Jan 14, 2007
SWEET... Like having a new set of Knobbies AND a fresh top end!!

not even talking (yet) about print matching...the fact is after using this new tool, my Monitor looks MUCH better.

so hopefully no more incorrect Photoshop changes made to the pictures...well heck, indeed I dont see as much "need" to PS the pics, in the few that I viewed after running the calibrator.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
Bspeed said:
SWEET... Like having a new set of Knobbies AND a fresh top end!!

not even talking (yet) about print matching...the fact is after using this new tool, my Monitor looks MUCH better.

so hopefully no more incorrect Photoshop changes made to the pictures...well heck, indeed I dont see as much "need" to PS the pics, in the few that I viewed after running the calibrator.

A friend of mine got one of those recently... She said it only worked on one monitor though.. She has a dual monitor setup. It only calibrated her primary display.

But it did do a spectacular job on that one!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Cool :)

Now go look at a couple of those images you posted before :p

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Chili said:
I've been wanting to get one for awhile now but so far it hasn't made it's way to the top of the "I got some extra cash list".

Hey Doug, if you are going to St Louis or Indy, I can bring mine for you to borrow. Just mail it back to me when you're done.

Top Bottom